Welkom bij Camping De Stjelp
Things to do
We have just bought a fully equipped glamping tent, which even has a shower and toilet. Follow De Stjelp Campsite on Facebook for all the latest news. We’re expecting a beautiful spring and glorious summer. We’re looking forward to it, and no doubt you are too.
This is an overview of all the things to do in and around Oudega in 2018. We update it regularly.
- 26 Jan 2018 to 27 Jan 2018 Opening weekend of LF2018 view the website here
- 12 May 2018 to 13 May 2018 Smallingerland Art Route
- 25 May 2018 to 27 May 2018 Fête de la Nature / Vier De Alde Feanen. Our herbalist, Tjitske Postma from krudwiizer.nl, will be organising herbal walks (programme and times will follow). You can sign up at De Stjelp Campsite.
- 01 Jun 2018 to 03 Jun 2018 Camplet Weekend
- 04 Aug 2018 Opening of Skûtsjesilen Sailing Regatta in Grou
- 06 Aug 2018 Skûtsjesilen on Veenhoop
- 07 Aug 2018 Skûtsjesilen near Eernewoude (see www.skutsjesilen.nl for match schedule)
- 31 Aug 2018 to 01 Sep 2018 the famous Slachte Marathon
- 06 Sep 2018 until 8 Sep 2018 Oudega Village Fair
- 22 Sep 2018 until 23 Sep 2018 Smallingerland Art Fair
- Furthermore, the Sint Agatha Church in Oudega is open to visitors every Saturday afternoon from 13.30 to 16.30 in July and August.
We update the list of things to do as often as possible, and if necessary post links to websites. There is a large chest at the campsite full of leaflets about things to do in the area. We enjoy letting visitors find out more about our beautiful and hospitable Friesland. There are lots of maps of bike rides, walks and canoe trips.
We are proud to be Ambassadors of Alde Feanen National Park, the Frisian Woods, and Cultural Capital 2018.
Bij ons kamperen? Reserveer dan nu uw plek!